If you want to compete in the business world, you need world class talent.
How do you find the very best available talent, right now? Certainly not by using an outside recruitment firm. After all why would you want:
- Experts in the field of your industry that take a proactive approach in seeking out the very best candidates and not relying solely on placing ads on Monster, Career Builder, Yahoo Job,etc.
- A measurable reduction in recruitment ROI because of solely relying on an HR department that has very little if any training in what it truly takes to recruit the very best candidates.
- An industry that understands urgency- your urgency- in filling positions because as you know: for every day that a position remains open it is costing you big time. (Not only in real dollars but in downtime and company morale.)
- Professionals that can proactively call on your competitors and seek out the best talent.
- The relief in knowing that your job openings will be filled by action oriented and results driven “people”, not software. Why would you want to find out about someone’s intangible assets that rarely show up on a resume?
In summary, because of all the reasons above and probably hundreds more, never use an outside recruitment firm to fill your critical job openings. It’s just not worth it.